"I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them."
-Thomas Jefferson

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Being P.C. Homegrown Terrorists, and National Neighborhood Watch

I support our troops. I know it's a cliche, but it's true. I am not Politically Correct. I'm proud of it! and I would rather live free with the threat of attack, then in fear and safety.

What do these three personal tidbits have in common? Well this artical for one thing, but so much more.

Last week, A TERRORIST within our own military commited murder, 14 times. He also tried to kill more but was stopped. I say Terrorist, though nobody else want's to. They don't want to say EXTREMIST either. They go ahead and call me and my fellow Tea party attenders Extremists, but a man who kills people in the name of RADICAL ISLAM is just misunderstood.....Did you notice what I did there? I put all the politically incorrect words in Capitalization. That way you know that I am aware I am being Politically incorrect, I just DON'T CARE!!!! I'm not afraid to call 'em like I see 'em.
A man shoots up a millitary base while shouting praises to Allah.....RADICAL, MUSLIM, TERRORIST. Is it radical to kill? YES. Was He of the FUNDIMENTAL ISLAMIC faith? Yes! Did he cause TERROR? YES!!!! But put it all together and you get.........................a shooter? Or sometimes a killer?
Come on people.
Now before you start screaming about me being insensitive to the elaborate dynamics of fundimental Vs. mainstream religion, Remember, I"M LDS, MORMON! I get the dynamics! really I do.
You know, this TERRORIST Nidal Malik Hasan....you know, the "Shooter" He did everything he could to put up red flags. Preached on about the wickedness of America and western culture, glorified terrorists, expressed a desire in dying for islam, The Son of a Bitch even contacted Al Qaeda! butnobody did anything, Why? they didn't want to seem POLITICALLY INCORRECT. THAT's just Moronic, it's rediculous, and unfortunately, it cost lives. The lives of good Americans. How has it come to this? when people are so affraid of being labeled RACISTS, or PREJUDICE, that they would put people in danger, to not seem insensitive?
"Don't hurt feelings, Just take lives" an excellent motto for what our nation is becomming.

There are really to kicks in the head that everyone seems to be missing here, though.
Have you heard of the new national iWatch program? It's apparrently neighborhood watch on a National scale. Origonally from California (yeah, it clearly did whiz-bang job stopping crime in CALIFORNIA!!!!) it is a way for regular citizens like you and me to report suspicious activity to the state and federal government. Really calling back to the Communist witchhunts of the 50's and the racism and paranoia fueled propaganda of 1930's Germany.
So our military is so scared of looking like stereotypers, they let 14 American Servicemen and women get killed on in their own country and simotaniousely seem to be asking us to not stereotype, because that's a violation of civil liberties, but watch for terrorists, that we are now no longer calling terrorists, we're calling them, what shooters, killers, Explosives experts, maybe?......Did I miss something? If I don't seem to be making sense, it's because I'm not. Well, I am, it's just that THEY'RE not.
Look just remember this:
Big Brother is Watching.....and it's Mrs. Schuler next door.
SPREAD THE PARANOIA children!
-Just don't stereotype while you do.

"Those who would give up an essential liberty for temporary security, deserve neither liberty or security. "
-Benjamin Franklin

You know what nobody's talking about with this whole tragity? What really sickens me? Why is it that our MILITARY had to be protected by civillian Police? Not that I don't appreciate what they did, it's just Do we really trust our military so little that they aren't allowed to carry weapons on base?
Do you have any idea how insane that is? We trust them with the protection of our entire Nation, but not enough to let them defend themselves on their own bases...........It's just wrong. I trust our troops. I believe they are good people, the best our nation has to offer, are there some bad seeds? sure, there are in any group, that's why the good ones need to be able to defend themselves. I've heard Officials saying that this shooting is the exact reason we need more strict gun laws. ARE THEY MAD, stupid, or do they just honestly believe WE are that stupid? If those troops had been armed, like THEY'RE SUPPOSED to be, they'd have popped him as soon as the shooting began, he MIGHT have killed one person. Instead 14 people die and a patriotic policewoman ends up shot up in a hospital. Yeah, let's enforce more strict gun laws.

No comments:

Post a Comment