"I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them."
-Thomas Jefferson

Monday, November 16, 2009

Mission Statement and Facts.

Hello,
My name is Roscoe. I am a self proclaimed Patriot of the United States of America.
I have created this blog as a means of exercising my First Amendment right to freedom of speech. I consider this my Soapbox.......... my Leaflet, if you will.

In this first post I would like to address some common questions I have been asked in the past. I think this will be a good way to get to know me, who I am, and for what I stand:

Q-1) If you love your country, and it's military so much, why don't you enlist?
A) I am what is called 4-F. This means I am Physically incapable of serving, and despite how much of an honor it would be to fight for my country, I would in fact be more of a liability to my fellow soldiers than an asset. My calling is in other arena's of patriotism, though I support our soldiers in all they do.

Q-2) Of what political party are you a member?
A) I'm an American. I don't like what either polital party has become, and feel that the two party system has unfortunately failed. However, If you must put me into a classification, Staunch Conservative would fit the bill better than any other.

Q-3) So, are you a Christian?
A) I am indeed. I am LDS (or mormon) to be specific.

Q-4) Are you Educated?
A)I was homeschooled. I took Government Highschool equivelency tests at 15, and entered college at 16, where I studied Astronomy, Psychology, and Majored in English, (yes, despite my poor spelling) after a time, I dropped out to attend art school, and persue my dream.

Q-) What do you do when you aren't being a political Pain?
A) I work, build HotRods, Play Bass, Pinstripe Vintage cars, Read American history, Camp, Snowboard, and Play with my Nephiews whenever I get a chance. Family is very important to me.

Aside from the aforementioned facts, I am also well traveled. I have lived in 24 States, and have visited 45. I am 24 years old, A Former First-Class BoyScout, Award winning marksman, I have won 3 medals in odyssey of the mind (2 silver 1 gold) and I am a trained and certified Survival expert.
I love my Country, and regret what it's becomming.

Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment